BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's been a long time

Hello readers, it's been along time since i updated my blog. Been very busy with my school and everything. Well guess what, i've been shifted to boarding school MRSM Felda KTAR. I moved in on march this year. So far so good. Well i wasnt okay with it before. I hated living there but then i made some new friends :) they helped me alot. Oh and you know what, i read my older posts and i just found out that my eng was totally horrible haha. Grammar mistakes everywhere! Hahah malu seyhh. So yeahh i'm really embarrassed.
Oh and Let me introduce to you guys, my new friends and classmates :)

     My lovely classmates

     Rabi :)

    Mieda and Izzati :)

Well thats it guys. Will update again soon! InsyaaAllah. Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments: