BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

my report card and jogging.

Hey guys! Assalamualaikum

Sorry I didnt update my blog yesterday. My keyboard is sort of broken.
So yeahh.. Sorry
so.. Yesterday I went to school just to take my report card. And I kinda impressed with my results. I got 4A 7B1C :D
Well to me its good.. Because it is better than my mid year exam. :D I'm so happy! :D well my mom is not happy with it but its ok. At least I'm happy!
Hahaha.. I said to my self, if I get A for my maths, I'll focus 100% on my PMR next year. So.. I got A for my maths, then next year I have to focus on my PMR. :-)
Okk so guys I'm going to Bali this Saturday. So I won't be updating my blog for a few days. Don't miss me! Hahaha :p
I'll try to update my blog if the hotel that im gonna be staying at have wifi.
So just now I jog with my friend Qasidah. We went for a jog at 7:30 am. To me it's like early in the morning. Hahhaha.
When we were jogging, we only saw old people jogging. I think we're the only teenagers who jog at that time.
After that we talked about guys xD as usual, you know GIRLS. Hahahaha.
We shared our secrets together :) I don't know if I can trust her or not xD HAHAHA JUST KIDDING.
So yeahh.. Thats all I guess.. Ohh yeah sorry if I have some grammar mistakes. I'm trying to improve my english.
Okk guys. Bye!

0 comments: