BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

1st time got mad by the senior...

1st time got mad by one of the senior....cool....i'm not gonna said his name...because i hate when people hate me....so here's the story...i have to take care of the class 4 the 1st time..so i don't know anything about take care a class...so..1 of the senior scold at me 4 not take care of the class seriously..well..he's wrong..i am take caring of the class seriously...but they won't listen to me..so...i started to help my fren doing her project 4 awhile...im not being noisy...and then he tap the table..and he scares me...he said..."hey u pengawas also bising ha??!!" and i say..."okok...i'm just trying to help themla!!!"i don't know whose fault is this....well 4 me...he being like 'pilih kasih'...cause he doesn't tap the table if boys are making noisy..if girls..he started to tap the table and scold at the girls..if all the boys..he talk softly..politely...if girls he started to talk like this..."(tap the table)hey u quiet!!!"aarrgghh..i started to angry at him..but i scared to scold to him cause he's my senior...i scared i get fired cause of him..so i juz being patient myself....but inside..i still angry wif him...ok.....
this is 4 today...
BYE!!!

0 comments: